July 10, 2011

I'm Back!

Dear few readers, I have missed blogging, I hope you have not abandoned me.  I have also been slacking on the cooking front, but I plan to make up for it.  Stud and I spent one week down in Florida soaking up the sunshine as he prepared to kick off his fourth (!!!) and final year of medical school.  Then I came home to a final in Finance III, rough.  I hope I passed, but that is why I have not been up here the past few weeks.  I did manage to squeeze in a few fun summer activities.  But now I have two whole weeks without class and I plan to stuff Stud's face with experiments and we were able to start tonight thanks to a new cookbook that is quickly becoming a favorite.  But more on that later.  So just to tide you over, here is a photo documentation of the past two weeks in the Bourbon and Chocolate life.

Sunset in Captiva
Woof.
Polo match in KY? Of course!
Sweet dog child.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails