December 30, 2010

One for the record books....

Whew, looking back on 2010, it was an amazing whirlwind of a year.

There were vacations.... 
Burlington, VT
Chicago
Captiva Island, FL
And other adventures....

Learning to Scuba!
Red River Gorge
We settled into our house....


Then friends came to visit... 
Derby 2010
I had one day of wild fame...

Thanks Pillsbury!
Then there was a proposal.....
AND A WEDDING....

Finally, a honeymoon....



And to top it all off, a nephew....
Cutest baby on the planet.
And throughout it all, Beau managed to get impossibly large and Stud and I had some good eats.  For the first time, I started to make recipes that my mom had not tested and perfected.  I gambled.  And I learned this year that the best way to rid myself of kitchen fear is to experiment.  At worst it's going in the trash, and at best, we have Asian Noodles.



HAVE A VERY SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails