August 18, 2010

Pumped!

So I finally watched the finale of the Next Food Network Star and I can't wait to watch Aarti Paarti starting this Sunday!!!!  Stud and I had been cheering for Aarti Sequeira all season - we were drawn to her food (Indian yummm) and also her personality.  I don't see how anyone could not like her.

And her food.  Looks amazing.

I started doing some research and the Aarti Paarti concept has actually been around for a while!  She has a blog by the same name and has been posting episodes of the cooking show along with recipes for some time now.  Baked Samosas? Tandoori Chicken?  Yes please.  And The Food Network has also been posting all of her recipes from the show!

So my apologies in advance - there could be a significant increase in the amount of Indian cuisine!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails