August 23, 2010

Disclaimer

I have just a fewwww things going on in my life right now and because of these, blog posts could be down a little over the next few months. Among other things I am still working full time, my wedding is 40 days away (eeeek), I am starting class on Tuesday as a part-time MBA student, and I am part of a VERY competitive kickball team. So needless to say, I have been a littttle busy. But I am going to do my best to keep this blog up and running. I have changed my meal planning tactics - instead of planning meals for all nights of the week; I will only be cooking dinner on Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday nights with the occasional Fri/Sat meal. These are the days I don’t have class and my goal is to always make enough so I can eat some delicious leftovers at class the following night. Also, Stud made dinner last night (!!!!) so I could get some work done. I am hoping there will be more of this as he loves to cook as much as I do, so I am glad to see him take on dinner. Go team!  And I only hovered a little tiny bit.

So please consider yourself forewarned! I really hope that there will be no noticeable changes; I will do my best to keep cooking, taking mediocre pictures of my food, and getting my recipes here on Bourbon and Chocolate!


And here is a picture of Beau since I haven’t uploaded the pics of dinner last night!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails