July 2, 2010

Meaty Queso

With the approach of the Fourth of July and my parent's annual bash, I thought I would share a recipe that has become a tradition at any party that involves drinking.  You will soon see why. 


Meaty Queso
1 lb. ground beef
1 block Velveeta
1 8oz. block Cream Cheese
Salsa
Frito Scoops

Cook the ground beef with taco seasonings and attempt to drain some of the fat.  This will kill you early enough as it is.

Chop the Velveeta and cream cheese into cubes and put in a microwaveable dish along with salsa and ground beef.  Microwave until melted.  You could probably do this entire thing in a crockpot.  But I don't have one of those.  Add salsa as you see fit.  I like a lot of salsa.  Serve with Frito Scoops (essential).  And then devour.  It is shockingly disgusting and delicious and addictive.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails