May 24, 2010

May 24 = Big Day

Today is my parent's 30th anniversary.  They have been married for three decades. Wowzers.  So tonight, they are feeding me dinner because I am by far the best thing to have come out of their lovely marriage.  The Broski is third after Sadie Belle, the parents Labradoodle and Beau's BFF/Cougar.
And today is also the 24th birthday of Noe!  We have been friends since we were in middle school and is one of my Maids.  She made me stay out until 5:30am over the weekend, and there are not many people for which I will sacrifice sleep.  Birthday girl is in the pink.  She's so preeeeettty.

So Happy 30th Anniversay to the Parentals!
And Happy Birthday Noe!

1 comment:

Beth said...

You loved staying out until the wee hours of the morning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails