December 2, 2010

Christmas CHEER

I have an obsession with Christmas cards. I have always raced to open them all and I love seeing pictures of friends and family. I have been sending them out to my friends since college just so they know I am thinking of them and who doesn’t love some good ole fashioned snail mail! And, this year, since Beau is my child, I should send out pictures of him...right?? Here's my favorite:

PS that is Beau after 9 miles trying to escape my grasp. Totally not normal. He should be exhausted.

My mom has been using Shutterfly for the past few years to order the family Christmas cards and they make everything so easy. No more sticking photos in store bought cards (which I appreciate – that was always my job), now they arrive ready to go! Now my job is stamping the envelopes with the return address stamp which is way more entertaining.

Along with great Christmas Cards, they also have awesome personalized items you can get for that family member that has you stumped this Christmas. I’m thinking Stud might really like a photo mug of me...or Beau (he does love coffee). I might also look at the thank you notes since my stationary has been depleted post wedding. Or some gift tags for all the tasty goodies I plan on handing out this season!

If you have a blog and are interested in participating in the give-away, please go to this link to sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love this. Love, love, love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails