April 19, 2010

Festival Update!

So this weekend was AMAZING. The weather could not have been better and I got to spend a ton of time with people who came in from out of town for the engagement party/Thunder. Stud's two best men are his twin cousins (Contractor Clak and Haudge). This past fall, they both up and left Louisville, one moving to Birmingham and the other following the rest of the under 27 population to DC. I have share some pics of them here so they know I was stalking them for the brief stint back in Louisville.


And since I showed you the best men, here are some pics of me with my Maids of Honor (how would you pluralize that?) and the view of the fireworks from my friend's house. And the best part - both my Maids of Honor are in Louisville!! At least until July.....

The day started with Bloody Mary's, delicious food, cornhole and friends. It ended with fireworks, four square and maybe a little power nap before we went to the bars. I don't remember the last time I laughed as hard and as much as I did this weekend.

The Derby Festival event this evening is the Pro Am Golf Tournament and that's all you're going to hear about that. Let the celebrations continue!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails